Chief Procurement Officer
Sese is highly experienced in Supply Chain Management and has covered a wide range of strategic, tactical and operational areas.He has particular expertise in Procurement transformation, Business transformation,value chain analysis, Analytics and Reporting.As an individual he is entrepreneurial in nature, approaching business with a flair for magic and logic.
- 16 year experience in Supply Chain Management across a wide range of industry sectors – global Manufacturing,
- Public, Insurance and Financial.
- Head of Procurement transforming the Procurement at the Reserve Bank of South Africa
- Operations Manager at multi national entity with a portfolio spanning 13 countries focused on core banking functions.
- Consulted on various outsourcing deals most of which have been the largest or ground breaking in the southern hemisphere
• Value Chain Analysis and Optimisation
• Business modelling and financial analysis
• Diagnosing and solving business issues
• Project management
• Sourcing and Outsourcing
• Integrated Performance Scorecards and KPI development
• Product, Process and Packaging Design and Developmen
• Supply Chain Strategy design and implementation
• Cross-functional integration, Post Merger & Acquisition Integration
Sese holds a BComm Hnrs Cost Management Accounting degree with specialisation in value chain analysis from the University of Cape Town and a MBA from Gibs, MCIPS and ITIL v3