The opportunity and your investment
- EAll-access Event Pass access for two company representatives to attend the conference and expo.
- E6 Month Business Community Pass Access for two company representatives.
- ECompany Listing Your logo, company blurb and weblink on the Made in Africa website.
- EAfrica Local Sourcing Directory Your company profile distributed to 50 000+ purchasing managers and businesses.
- ESession Recordings Access to recordings of all conference and training sessions.
- EWish List Submission Submit the details of five companies at the top of your target list for our team to contact and facilitate an introduction.
6 Month Business Community Pass
May to October 2021
- EThe two day showcase is just the start of a six month all-access pass to our online community.
Your pass includes:
Regular industry specific sessions.
Training covers pertinent topics like digital marketing, trade policies, pricing, supply chain, logistics and human resource issues.
Supplier Matchup Sessions:
Where large corporates will share their specific buying needs and information on how to get onto their supplier base.
Start a discussion or pose a question and get feedback and advice from fellow colleagues and industry experts.
Receive monthly updates on available tender and trade opportunities across the continent.
One-on-one communication and networking with event attendees on the event platform.
This is your African Business Package at $190.00 (USD)
Host one or multiple African Business beneficiaries.
- Incubators, Business Chambers, Government and Corporate Institutions are invited to host their suppliers or beneficiaries in order to add extra value and impact to existing supplier development initiatives.
Profiled with company weblink as Host Partner on the Made in Africa website.
On all event marketing materials and collateral.
All-access Company Event Pass:
Access for any company representative.
Event outcomes detailed for sponsorship spend analysis and feedback.
Talk to us about your host package
Corporate Sponsor Opportunities:
- Want to showcase your solutions to 1000s of top African businesses?
Present a Session:
Talk to us about sessions that offer value to our audience and align with your brand. A thought leadership opportunity.
VIP Room Host:
Pick a topic and lead a discussion. An opportunity for discussion time with delegates in smaller groups.
Book a booth and have one on one time with delegates to showcase your products and services.
Become a Sponsor:
Find out more about branding opportunities on our event platform.
Chat to us for a customised hosting package
Meet Local Small Business
- By booking your BUYERS access pass you will be able to meet and source from hundreds of verified African businesses. Your opportunity to ensure we BUY AFRICA.
This track will help procurement specialists understand the areas where the global best procurement practice approach needs to be adapted. It will provide them with the tools to implement and to successfully engage with SMMEs.
Find out the best practice to drive local sourcing:
Join the dedicated Sourcing track that will provide practical advice on how you as a buyer, your organisation and stakeholders can support buying local.
Join your peers at this annual gathering from across the continent.
Book your Free Ticket to attend the event
*Please note this free pass is for procurement / supply chain buyers only